Perfect for thicker drinks like smoothies and Bloody Mary’s. Unlike paper straws, these stand the test of time and don’t go soggy. They are all natural, made from reed stems and are certified by the USDA as 100% Biobased.
Our handy 15 pack is the perfect size for hosting a party, drinks at home or keeping in the car so you say NO to plastic straws. They are intended as single use straws and can be composted after use. At home you could rinse and reuse each straw several times, however we don’t recommend sharing used straws as these cannot be sterilized in the dishwasher.
– 8” long, inner diameter 5-7mm.
– 15 straws per pack.
– Use in hot or cold beverages.
– Made from natural Reed plant stems.
– 100% compostable.
– Never soggy.
– Certified by the USDA as 100% Bio Based.
* HAY! Jumbo straws are intended to be used as straws to drink liquids and should not be eaten or consumed. HAY! Straws® contain wheat as they are made from wheat stems, they are tested as gluten-free. We do not recommend people with wheat or severe hay/grass allergies use the straws.